From the minds of golf industry leaders David Woods and Sean Foley, the ProSENDR is a revolutionary new golf training aid that not only helps golfers of all ability educate their hands and wrists but also incentivizes them to take responsibility for their own improvement.
The ProSENDR is one of the only “3 in 1” golf training aids on the market. The patent pending carbon fiber finished wrist cradle and the connection sphere can both be used on their own or together to assist in building a pro level swing. The versatile ProSENDR will assist you in building a pro level golf swing!
Athletes are broadly known as having incredible “hand/ eye coordination”. Due to this being one of the most important attributes at the highest levels of competition, the ProSENDR design focuses primarily on training your mind and hands to work in a coordinated way resulting in better ball striking!
The ProSENDR is one of the only training aids that addresses the importance of training your hands in a manner that still gives you the ability to address the ball without the awkwardness of the hands touching the aid. It also “encourages” you to be in the correct position during the backswing and the downswing while allowing you the freedom to release the golf club into your finish position!
The ProSENDR is designed to work for the masses. Some of the greatest ball strikers of all time, including TigerWoods, have had a very neutral wrist set condition at the top of their swing with a flat left wrist and moderately extended right wrist. This position has stood the test of time as the gold standard for structural makeup of the hands and wrists in most pros. The ProSENDR will absolutely give you the tools necessary to create this pro move in your swing!
What does the ProSENDR do to promote a PRO level swing??
• Educates your hands to achieve pro level wrist conditions in your golf swing
• Regulates radial deviation at the top of swing to avoid “run off” (wrists over setting and disconnecting from your arm and rotational structure)
• Promotes right wrist extension and a flat left wrist at the top and through transition• Through the concept of “sensory touch”, it helps encourage accelerated motor skills for rapid learning
• By maintaining contact with the back of the right hand during the beginning of the downswing, the ProSENDR is an incredible shallowing tool, further enhanced while using the attachable connection sphere
• Supports pre-impact (P6) trailing center of mass (club head behind the hand path leading into impact for square strikes)
• ProSENDR’s non-restrictive design allows the golfer the freedom to square the club face and attain a full release pattern in the through swing
• Excellent for learning the trusted and reliable “handle ahead” chipping and pitching technique
• The attachable wrist Compression Sphere can be used separately or in conjunction with the wrist aid for improved connection and width as well as the necessary forces/ torques applied to the hands which are paramount to great ball striking
• The Compression Sphere can also be used separately for chipping, pitching, putting and full swing!
One of the biggest names in golf instruction, Sean Foley coaches the likes of three-time PGA TOUR winner, Cameron Champ, three-time DP World Tour winner, Sam Horsfield, and was formerly the coach of Tiger Woods. Sean’s touring professional students also include Michael Kim and Byeong Hun An (PGA TOUR) and Sarah Jane Smith (LPGA TOUR)
Sean is the host of some of the most widely-consumed content on GOLFPASS and GOLFTV.
Twice featured on the cover of Golf Digest, Foley has taught countless prominent celebrities, titans of industry and executives across the globe. He currently lives in Orlando with his wife and two sons.
David Woods, PGA
David has coached all levels of players for over 25 years including multiple PGA Tour players. His passion for the game lead him to his role as Director of Golf at one of the most exclusive clubs in the country. His entrepreneurial mindset and desire to help golfers reach their potential has lead to his strong skill set of invention and product development with multiple highly successful golf products in the market place.
David has taught many top professionals and titans of industry as well as competitive junior golfers. Born and raised in Canada, David now resides in Indian Wells, California with his wife and two children.
Partners: Taylor Made Golf, Peter Millar, Climbr, Therabody